2nd July 2010, 12:46 AM
deblina_1709

How are the placements at MIT, Pune?

how is the placement in mit pune (CSE Branch) and also its college life and infrastructure...

1st August 2010, 04:35 AM
sanjusays

Default Re: How are the placements at MIT, Pune?

Mit pune is one of the top colleges in pune.....Everything right from placement,college life and infrastructure is excellent....Last time around Mit pune student managed to get a salary of 8+ in CSE branch....

1st August 2010, 12:32 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

MIT, Pune is the TOP most Engineering Institute of Maharashtra, and also a reputed institute of India.

It has excellent Faculty, Excellent Placement records, High Tech Computer Lab and everything which is required to get good quality education and placement.

Nothing to worry if you are opting for it, then just go without any Hesitation.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

1st August 2010, 12:53 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

MIT, pune is one the best engineering colleges in the country. Many students aspire to get into this college but only a few succeed.
It has got various Hi-Tech facilities.
Also, it has many foreign collaborations and many students get placed every year through the campus placements.
It is approved by AICTE and the HRD ministry.
Therefore, you need not worry about the college and its placements.
It is a very good college.
Life at college too is amazing. It has got various facility for its students as well as the hostelers.
Its a privilege to be a part of that college.

Good Luck!

1st August 2010, 01:23 PM
ravi6

Mit ,pune is a best engineering college in maharashtra.the infrastructure of mit is best and provide top most facilities. Mit pune is top in placment. Many top most international companies are coming for placment at mit,pune.so you go to mit ,pune with full confidence.you should become a good engineer and placed in top most companies.

1st August 2010, 02:05 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

MIT Pune is one of the best institute in India. It has good placements records for engineering and MBA students.
They have their many branches running at present time.

1st August 2010, 02:28 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend you can checkout this website yeah its really good college with good infrastructure.........yeah good placements too
http://http://www.mitcoe.com/

regards
azhar

1st August 2010, 03:06 PM
satish shrivastav

Hi
it is a top most institute which provide placements in top most industries in india
the companies like tata,infosis,etc

1st August 2010, 03:47 PM
rajanivedha

hey friend its one of the best university in maharastra .. you can see the faculty and students very much dedicated... its life when you join their..you can blindly go and join ....

1st August 2010, 05:38 PM
mayankkaushik02

MIT pune have great placement record
regarding pharma, petrolium.desining etc

1st August 2010, 06:00 PM
Rickers

Hello friend,

If you are worried about the placement in MIT,pune and not taking admission in this college,you are making a big mistake.
MIT,pune is the top most college in the Maharashtra as well as india.
If you get a chance to take admission, just go for it don't be confused about the placement.
I would like to tell you one thing that MIT,Pune has well faculties, training and placement cell which provides you placement and well equipped lab..

so don't be confused,if you scored well you will definitely be placed in good company.ok

Best wishes....

1st August 2010, 06:48 PM
sampat

Quote:
Originally Posted by deblina_1709 View Post
how is the placement in mit pune (CSE Branch) and also its college life and infrastructure...
hi
MIT pune is a good institute . many students of MIT got placement in many good company.

1st August 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

it is an great opportunity to study in MIT. its sure to get placement if you studied in that institute

1st August 2010, 09:34 PM
ankitpune09

Thumbs up Re: How are the placements at MIT, Pune?

MIT, Pune has good Brand name. Its been there since 26 years . Many Companies come there for Placement. It has a good ambiance also. Average placements are 3.5- 4 lacs.
More than 300 top MNCs visit MIT for campus interview 80%students are placed even before entering their final year.some good companies are L&T ,Infosys Technologies,Accenture ,etc.
So i will say Go for it...

7th August 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

mit pune is really very nice collage and having 100% placement

10th September 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

plxx tell me lakhs per annum placements

26th January 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

m from ludhiana pls tell me abt ant entrance exam taken by mit or not?????? total mba cost...??????????

31st March 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

which branch has the highest placment in MIT Pune

11th April 2011, 08:21 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
MIT, Pune is the TOP most Engineering Institute of Maharashtra, and also a reputed institute of India.
It has excellent Faculty, Excellent Placement records, High Tech Computer Lab and everything which is required to get good quality education and placement.
thank

11th April 2011, 08:23 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
thank

19th April 2011, 05:16 PM
vijaybhattoo07

MIT PLACEMENT PROCESS

Recruiting Companies

Organisations Visited MIT during 2007-09 for Campus Recruitment

Software

Solution providers:
IBM, HP, Accenture, Tesco, Capgemini, Deloitte, Fidelity, Perot Systems, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Satyam Computers, Patni Computers, Keane, Covansys, ITC Infotech, Aztec, Aditi Technologies etc.

Product & Technology:
Microsoft, Yahoo, EMC2, Cisco, Philips Innovation, Nokia Siemens, Toshiba, VM Ware, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Freescale Semiconductor, Tata Elxsi, Tata Teleservices, Sasken Communication, i-Flex, GE HealthCare, Cerner Healthcare, Sungard, Qwest, CG Corel, Onmobile, Lister Technologies etc.

Core Engineering

Automobile:
John Deere, Volvo, Honda Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Hero Honda, Eicher Motors, etc.

Manufacturing:
ABB, Areva, Cummins, Schneider Electric, Kenna Metal, Samsung Engineering, L & T, Vedanta, JSW, Crompton Greaves, Greaves Cotton, Bhartia Cutler Hammer, L & T Valdel, Sanmar Engg. etc

R&D, Consultancy and other core engineering:
GE Infra Energy, , Atkins, Hindustan Unilever, Tata Consulting Engineers (TCE), ACC Concrete, L&T ECC, GMR Total Environment, Unitech, Laing Group (UAE), Novellus, M2 group, Times of India, Hindustan Times, Thomson Presss, Sobha Developers, S K Samantha, etc.

Public Sector:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Bharath Electronics Ltd. (BEL)

MIT placements - 2010

Campus placements form an important component of any Engineering college. Manipal Institute of Technology has always been very proactive in placing the students into their jobs of choice after completion of engineering studies. The institute has a well organized placement office headed by a faculty and co-ordinated by student representatives. More than 80 companies across the world have been participating in MIT Manipal campus recruitments over the years. This year too, the institute has seen excellent campus placements. Some of the major details of placements this year are:

Out of the total eligible students in final year, 89% of the students have already been placed as on Mar 15, 2010
Average salary is 3.3 lacs INR per annum.
The highest salary is Rs 7.2 lac INR and lowest is Rs 1.8 lac INR per annum.
The major companies which participated in recruitments are NetApp, BCH, Siegwerk (Printing Technology Company), Deloitte, Ashok Leyland, Redlands (Printing Technology Company), Maruti, Dynagraph Printing Technology Company, USA) , Philips, Microsoft, Cisco, Hero Honda, TCS, Infosys, Vedanta, Accenture, Qwest, IBM, Schneider Electric, eLitmus, JP Morgan, Nokia, L&T, M&M, L&T ECC, Essar group, Honda and Cummins India.
108 students have got 2 offers in hand and some students have 3 offers in hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MIT Placement_Records.JPG
Views:	5074
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	27294  

19th April 2011, 05:19 PM
vijaybhattoo07

MIT PLACEMENT PROCESS

Recruiting Companies

Software

Solution providers:
IBM, HP, Accenture, Tesco, Capgemini, Deloitte, Fidelity, Perot Systems, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Satyam Computers, Patni Computers, Keane, Covansys, ITC Infotech, Aztec, Aditi Technologies etc.

Product & Technology:
Microsoft, Yahoo, EMC2, Cisco, Philips Innovation, Nokia Siemens, Toshiba, VM Ware, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Freescale Semiconductor, Tata Elxsi, Tata Teleservices, Sasken Communication, i-Flex, GE HealthCare, Cerner Healthcare, Sungard, Qwest, CG Corel, Onmobile, Lister Technologies etc.

Core Engineering

Automobile:
John Deere, Volvo, Honda Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Hero Honda, Eicher Motors, etc.

Manufacturing:
ABB, Areva, Cummins, Schneider Electric, Kenna Metal, Samsung Engineering, L & T, Vedanta, JSW, Crompton Greaves, Greaves Cotton, Bhartia Cutler Hammer, L & T Valdel, Sanmar Engg. etc

GE Infra Energy, , Atkins, Hindustan Unilever, Tata Consulting Engineers (TCE), ACC Concrete, L&T ECC, GMR Total Environment, Unitech, Laing Group (UAE), Novellus, M2 group, Times of India, Hindustan Times, Thomson Presss, Sobha Developers, S K Samantha, etc.

Public Sector:

MIT placements - 2010

Campus placements form an important component of any Engineering college. Manipal Institute of Technology has always been very proactive in placing the students into their jobs of choice after completion of engineering studies. The institute has a well organized placement office headed by a faculty and co-ordinated by student representatives. More than 80 companies across the world have been participating in MIT Manipal campus recruitments over the years. This year too, the institute has seen excellent campus placements. Some of the major details of placements this year are:

Out of the total eligible students in final year, 89% of the students have already been placed as on Mar 15, 2010
The major companies which participated in recruitments are NetApp, BCH, Siegwerk (Printing Technology Company), Deloitte, Ashok Leyland, Redlands (Printing Technology Company), Maruti, Dynagraph Printing Technology Company, USA) , Philips, Microsoft, Cisco, Hero Honda, TCS, Infosys, Vedanta, Accenture, Qwest, IBM, Schneider Electric, eLitmus, JP Morgan, Nokia, L&T, M&M, L&T ECC, Essar group, Honda and Cummins India.
108 students have got 2 offers in hand and some students have 3 offers in hand.

19th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have just given MAH-CET for MCA . So i want to know is MIT only providing Engineering in MCA?
or MCA in magement also ?

7th June 2011, 01:46 PM
vamsireddy09

wats the fee structure n mit pune??

11th June 2011, 07:42 PM
drummerboy

Hi Akhila,

U might not know me, I just saw your post on this site praising MIT....

My son who has just passed out from grade 12 th, has taken provisional admission in MIT PUNE....BRANCH...electronics and communication.

I wanted some sincere advice on how is the college, it's teaching and how is the hostel life. Do the professors prefer only Marathi students.

I am really in a dillemma.

can u help this confused mom....I am stressed out worrying about his future...many ppl are saying Mit pune is not good...I want it from your mouth...the truth.

wishing you all the best....

ur friend,

Neha Dadlani.
[/COLOR][/B]
thank[/QUOTE]

15th June 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

What @ counselling for M.S. for future studies in Elecronics and communications branch. what was past record . pls help me out.

15th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW IS SIT PUNE AND ITS PLACEMENT ?

15th June 2011, 10:51 PM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Thanks

18th June 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How are the placements at vit, pune?

26th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for extc enginweer in mit

26th June 2011, 05:06 PM
amit gaur2065

Dont worry dear, MIT is very good college, and the placement of this college also good.
And this college has a good library, infrastructure, wi-fi campus and many thing those are very important for today youth.
So go for MIT, PUNE.

27th June 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

is it rely good for mba...or mit is good for only engineering mail me plz at [email protected] m highly confused

30th June 2011, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

is there any partiality between maharathian and biharian in placement procedure?

14th July 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

which branch is best for placements in MIT?

14th July 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

which branch is best in MIT for placements?

14th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

is thr any scope in petroleum n petrochemical engineering in mit

14th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

are there two institutions of the same name? i.e. MIT

17th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

wat is the cut off for defence of last year for comp eng?

25th July 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i hav got mit kothrud pune comp engg.. nd srm univ kattakulantur chennai comp sci nd engg... whch one shld i prefer???????

26th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i m so much comfused please help m i have passed out ETC diploma with 89% i want to take admission which should i prefer between pict and mit

28th July 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: How are the placements at MIT, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any partiality between maharathian and biharian in placement procedure?
Unless and until u learn marathi.

15th August 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is arun and am doing my mechanical engineering in coimbatore...i am planning to do pg diploma in piping design and engineering frm d mit...is it good to do it frm mit??plzz help in giving me sme details about ths course in ths college..:)

21st November 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone,
i wanted to know about placements in mit college of engineering pune for mtech students?
do u have any idea about it???

19th January 2012, 09:07 PM
srinivas15434

Hello everyone, ?
I am srinivas and i am currently pursing my B.tech in Mechanical.
I am planning to pursue piping course from MIT Pune....
So, i want to know whether i will get placement after the course and about the college life....

thanx in advance

5th May 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

can any 1 tell me plzz... how is thw placement of mechenical branch in MIT PUNE...?
and how many student of mechanical branch plced from there every year....
plzzz... reply soon...???

18th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

hiiii....
which should be opted cse in mit pune or cse in mait delhi (IPU) ?
pls reply soon....
thanks in advance.

17th July 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How are the placements at MIT, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanivedha View Post
hey friend its one of the best university in maharastra .. you can see the faculty and students very much dedicated... its life when you join their..you can blindly go and join ....
what do you mean by the statement that i should join blindly .Should i close my eyes,or i should tie a bandage on my eyes.

18th July 2012, 03:19 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what do you mean by the statement that i should join blindly .Should i close my eyes,or i should tie a bandage on my eyes.
More than 300 top MNCs visit MIT for campus interview and over 80% of our students are placed even before entering their final year. Below are some of the renowned companies recruiting students from MIT:
  • Accenture
  • Amdocs
  • Adani Enterprises
  • Asia Motor Works
  • Avaya
  • B.L.Kashyap
  • BASF India
  • Baker Oil Tools
  • Bharat Forge
  • Blue Star Infotech
  • Bosch Chassis Systems
  • CISCO Systems
  • Cognizant
  • Cybage
  • Cerner Health Care Solutions
  • Cairn Energy
  • Consulting Engineers Corp.
  • Cummins India
  • Daimler Chrysler
  • Essar Steels
  • Force Motors
  • Fidelity Business Services
  • Fleet Guard Filters
  • Geometric Software
  • Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation
  • GE Energy
  • Gharda Chemicals
  • GeoEnpro Petroleum
  • Godrej Infotech
  • Godrej & Boyce
  • HP
  • Honeywell Automation
  • Hexaware
  • IBM
  • Infosys Technologies
  • Idea Cellular
  • JMC Projects
  • KPIT Cummins
  • Kirloskar Oil Engines
  • Kirloskar Brothers
  • L & T
  • L & T Infotech
  • M & M
  • MICO
  • Mastek
  • Neilsoft
  • NSE.IT
  • Newgen Software
  • Patni
  • Persistent Systems
  • Praj Industries
  • Reliance Industries
  • Shell Technologies
  • Satyam
  • Sandvik Asia
  • SKF India
  • Shapoorji Pallonji
  • Sungard Offshore Services
  • Syntel
  • Symphony Services
  • Sigma Software
  • Supreme Petrochem
  • TCS
  • Tata Motors
  • Tata Elxsi
  • TVS Motors
  • TACO Faurecia
  • TAL Manufacturing Solutions
  • TCE Consulting Engineers
  • Tata Technologies
  • Thermax
  • Uhde India
  • Va Tech Wabag
  • Videocon
  • Wipro Technologies
  • Whirlpool
  • Weatherford Oil Tool
  • Zensar
[SIZE=3]Contact at [email protected] for SRM University Management Quota Admissions[/SIZE]

18th July 2012, 05:19 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

18th July 2012, 05:24 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Recruiting Companies

Software

Solution providers:

Product & Technology:

Core Engineering

Automobile:

Manufacturing:

Public Sector:

MIT placements - 2010

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?