13th July 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in Mumbai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

how many seats are available in mumbai for diploma (Mechanical Engg)?

Related Questions:
  1. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai being an IGCSE student who belongs from Mauritius? -- [New]
  4. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course?
  5. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. How many seats are available in diploma mechanical course?
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. Number of seats available to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Government colleges of Andhra Pradesh through POLYCET?
  10. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  12. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  13. List of good colleges in Gujarat to get admission from diploma to degree in Mechanical engineering? What are the total number of seats?
  14. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  16. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  17. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  18. College wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after Diploma in ET? In which college of Mumbai University can I get admission?
15th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in Mumbai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

how many diploma sits in mumabai 2011
10th August 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in Mumbai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I do diploma with automobile branch and I want to do B TECH with mechanical branch,Is It possible or not
10th August 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I do diploma with automobile branch and I want to do B TECH with mechanical branch,Is It possible or not
25th January 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I passed ITI Exam from Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade with 75% Marks.
Should I get addmission in Mechanical Engineering 2nd Year. ......????
If yes then, when from Addmission process will start please suggest me........
Thank You..........
17th March 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I passed ITI Exam from Mechanical draughtsman Trade with 71% Marks.
Should I get addmission in mechanical diploma in 2nd Year in mumbai or outside mumbai?
If yes then,please suggest d colleges and when from Addmission process will start please suggest me........
Please help me out.......
Thank You..........
3rd April 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

ITI IN MAINTENANCE MECHANIC 85% , S.S.C. 63% , H.S.C. IN SCIENCE 52% , CAST O.B.C. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN DIPIOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. MY NUMBER IS 9850611143. Sir Please Reply Me. Thanks. Mayur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?