2nd August 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I am nikhil chawhan from dahanu. Im confident that I will get above 90 percent in my ssc boards. So I wanted to clarify that can I get admission in vjti college for mechanical or electrical for diploma?
I also wanted to know number of seats available in ur college for second year engineering for diploma student.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  3. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  4. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  5. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  9. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  10. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  12. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  14. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure for BOE course after diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  18. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
2nd August 2015, 04:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?

Admission is done on the basis of Lateral Entry Engineering Test LEET score. You have to compete in counselling to get a seat. As if a seat is allotted to you then simply visit to campus and complete all admission related formalities there.

Number of seats for LEEt students change year to year. It depends on admission of students who came through JEE exam. Basically the number of seats in VTJI college vary from 10-15 seats in one trade. The number may be more or less according to admission status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?