25th June 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai being an IGCSE student who belongs from Mauritius?

Hi,
I am a Mauritian by naturalization born in India. My Father is Indian. I just clear my 10th from an IGCSE Board in Mumbai. Can I do my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  3. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Physics) in IGNOU being a 12th student of Mauritius?
  4. Which is best for a brilliant student IGCSE or ICSE?
  5. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  8. Companies for 10 days industrial training for 3rd year Mechanical engineering Diploma student
  9. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  11. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  12. Diploma colleges in between Jogeshwari and Churchgate at Mumbai?
  13. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  14. List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field
  15. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  17. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
28th June 2016, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai being an IGCSE student who belongs from Mauritius?

Yes, you can apply for admission as an foreign national. If you are an NRI then you can try under NRI quota. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam.

Seats will be allotted based on rank through counselling. Hence, try to be prepared for entrance exam and apply in the right category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?