6th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?

hi i want to know how many seats are available in various colleges of gujarat for post graduation in medical i.e., for pg in MD. and i also want to know the procedure followed by the authority at the time of giving admission. on which basis admission is given/

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student? -- [New]
  2. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  3. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  4. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  5. How many seats are available for PG medical in every colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  7. What's the number of seats reserved in medical and engineering colleges of Gujarat for defense personnel wards ?
  8. Total number of Medical seats in Gujarat?
  9. How many seats of MBBS are reserved for SEBC in Government Colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  11. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  12. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Gujarat for Open category student?
  16. How many seats are there in Medical colleges in private sector
  17. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  18. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
30th January 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?

Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/number-seats-available-various-colleges-gujarat-pg-medical-procedure-followed-559242.html#ixzz1kvlTaDCp
30th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/number-seats-available-various-colleges-gujarat-pg-medical-procedure-followed-559242.html#ixzz1kvlTaDCp
5th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i want to know how many seats are available in various colleges of gujarat for post graduation in medical i.e., for pg in MD. and i also want to know the procedure followed by the authority at the time of giving admission. on which basis admission is given/
how many pg seats in gujarat university
4th August 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

no of medical pg seats in gujarat
3rd June 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I have get 88%in 12 science and. 95 in gujcet. In which medical college I can get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?