21st June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats for MBBS government college in Maharashtra?

The number of seat for m.b.b.s. govt. college in Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  2. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  3. How many seats in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  4. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  5. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  6. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges?
  8. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET? -- [New]
  9. How many MBBS seats are available in government medical college in Delhi, Maharashtra, and Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  10. How many MBBS government seats are available in Maharashtra?
  11. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  12. How many MBBS seats are available in government medical college of Maharashtra including KJ Somaiyya, Kashbai Navale, Talegaon Dabhade, and MIMER Latur?
  13. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  14. Number of seats available for ST category for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  15. Total number of for MBBS course in Maharashtra?
  16. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  17. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear for state reserved seat in MBBS college of Maharashtra
11th October 2015, 10:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats for MBBS government college in Maharashtra?

The total no of Medical/MBBS seats in MAHARASHTRA as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>>

~> Total MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra: 44

~> Total MBBS Seats in Maharashtra: 5345

>> For getting admission in Medical college you need to pass in 12th Standard with Science Discipline.

>> Admission is based on Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?