1st June 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Nursing branch available in Diploma to be join immediately after 10th?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and wants to skip 11th and 12th and directly join a Diploma course. I am very much interested in Nursing branch. So, is there any university or colleges offering Diploma in Nursing? What would be the duration of the course? How much an average would it cost me?

3rd June 2020, 01:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Nursing branch available in Diploma to be join immediately after 10th?

---No, nursing courses cannot be pursued after 10th because the minimum educational qualification required to join any nursing course weather diploma or degree is 12th standard.

---After 12th you can join-

ANM

GNM

B.Sc. Nursing
4th June 2020, 05:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Nursing branch available in Diploma to be join immediately after 10th?

No, you are not eligible to pursue diploma in Nursing course on the basis of 10th qualification.

The minimum eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you will become eligible for the course after 12th. It is three year course. The fee structure varies with different institutions.
22nd July 2020, 01:12 AM
Ajit320

No , you can not join nursing diploma after 10th . You have to go for 10 + 2 . Diploma in Nursing is 3 years full time diploma program and minimum qualification required is 10 + 2 in any relevant stream with an aggregate 50% Mark's and above from recognized board .I hope this information will help you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?