14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Com in Madras University? Subjects to study in M.Com for better future?

I want to do M.Com from Madras University. So please tell me the admission procedure and also guide me for the subjects which I should take for best future?

18th October 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Com in Madras University? Subjects to study in M.Com for better future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Com from Madras University. So please tell me the admission procedure and also guide me for the subjects which I should take for best future?

Those who have completed B.Com / BBA / BBM / Corporate Secretary ship / BA Cooperation / BA Business Economics / B.Sc Mathematics with Accountancy and Costing or Banking as Allied/Ancillary subjects or B.Sc Statistics or B.Sc Computer Science are eligible to study M.Com International Business and Finance course in Madras University. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of Entrance Test and marks scored in the Qualifying Examinations. One can also apply online for the admission to the course. There is only one course in M.Com (International Business & Finance) is available in the Madras University. The Madras University Department of Commerce website link is Click Here
18th October 2016, 11:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Com in Madras University? Subjects to study in M.Com for better future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You need to complete Bachelor degree in Commerce or its equivalent qualification with not less than 55% of mark from a recognized university. It is mandatory that candidate must studied Commerce/Mathematics/Accounts or statistics subject at 12th standard and bachelor degree as well.

Admission Process:

The admission to the course is fully based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Madras university. The notification for M.Com through Madras university will be publish during the month of April/May. One can down the application from the
Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?