4th August 2011, 11:43 PM
suruchi nagpal

Which course is better between M.Ed and M.Phil having completed MBA in Finance and B.Ed?

i have done mba in finance and b.ed and which is better to do after that m.ed or mphil

7th December 2011, 10:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Ed and M.Phil having completed MBA in Finance and B.Ed?

Hello Friend,
From you educational qualification its not clear what is your future prospect regarding your job aspirations. MBA in Finance and B.Ed are in no way related for the same job as one is in the field of education and the other in the field of business. If you have aspirations of becoming a faculty in some B-Schools or Universities then it holds good. M.Ed is a qualification which people do to add prestige value to their profile more than for the sake of knowledge. I would suggest you can do you M.Phil if the subject interests you as you will get knowledge and it will add more dimension to your CV. You seem to me a person of multiple interest so doing M.Phil will be ideal for you.

regards
14th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Ed and M.Phil having completed MBA in Finance and B.Ed?

which got more value n job opportunities m.ed or MPHIL
14th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which one is beter between M.ed and M.phil in measurement and evaluation having read B.ed in maths
29th August 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSc Mathematics,MCA and MPhil Computer Science.I want to know i am eligible for applying M.Ed in computer science?
29th March 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed m.sc computer science.i want to know which is better to study, b.ed or m.phil....pls give your suggestions
24th August 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to do after MA(eco) M.ed or M.phill. Because i m a teacher plzzz suggest me and is M.ed & M.phill course are same in valuation.
22nd July 2020, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

Please i have B. Ed in English and i want variety of opportunities in life and i want to know, btn m.ed and mphil which one will be more appropriate for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?