2nd July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?

hello
kindly tell me when will be the off campus drives
of TCS, HCL, WIPRO, COGNIZANT, MAHINDRA-SATYAM,
ACCENTURE in this year???????
kindly tell me soon thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  2. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  5. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  6. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  7. Best IT company in terms of growth?
  8. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course to do after BCA?
  10. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  11. Do WIPRO and COGNIZANT have placement drives in Orissa? Approximate date?
  12. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  13. Jobs after Masters in Computer science?
  14. Can I appear for Infosys after securing 801% in Madhyamik, 78.8% in 12th and 73% till 6th semester?
  15. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  16. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  17. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  18. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
11th July 2014, 11:39 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?

It's not possible to get to know on the off-campus details of companies like TCS, HCL, Cognizant etc. because these information's are sensitive to them and they won't post things publicly at times because they will make sure that only few bunch of candidates will be available during the selection process.

So, how then the off-campus information is passed to others? First thing which the companies used to do is to select the college where they want to conduct the off-campus. Usually they will select the colleges of good standard and infra structure. Once they decided on the place then they will pass on the information to the college stating off-campus is going to happen in the college and pass on the information to only the list of colleges which they provide which will be around maximum of 10 colleges so only those colleges plus the candidates who get to know the information will be allowed for the interview process.

Now, whats the best way then to get to know about the off-campus information? It's just simple you need to make sure that you build your friends circle meaning get to know on people who are there in different colleges around your locality and start checking with them if any off-campus is going on. There are several ways where you can get to know other people in different colleges one of the best will be none other than Facebook.

Off-campus will always be tough to get into the job as there will be many who will try to compete, so make sure that you are prepared well for the interview process which consists of 3 major rounds 1) Aptitude 2) Technical interview 3) HR interview.
16th September 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?

I secured 77% in 10 th but 12 th in 54% .now i am in final yr stdent .my cgpa 7.2 .may i eligible for mahindra satyam or HCL or wipro in off campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?