27th May 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam,
My 12th percentage is 59.8%.
Can I sit for off campus drive for TCS, CTS, Wipro?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  2. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  3. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  4. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  5. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  7. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  9. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  11. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  12. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Capegemini, Wipro, TCS or CTS if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 7.1 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  15. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.
  16. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  18. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
30th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?

You are not eligible to apply for TCS and CTS selection process because you must not have secured 60% marks in your intermediate level. But, you have the chance in Wipro off-campus if you are belongs to degree holder. Let's the eligibility criteria to apply for Wipro.

B.Sc / BCA Wipro Eligibility:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in graduation.

B.E / B.Tech Wipro Eligibility:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout your academics.
30th May 2015, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
My 12th percentage is 59.8%.
Can I sit for off campus drive for TCS, CTS, Wipro?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.
As per marks criteria you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

TCS, CTS and Wipro are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, CTS is 60%. whereas, for Wipro it's 50%.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, CTS and Wipro recruitment.
26th February 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
i have secured 80% in 10th, 59.8% in 12th, 68% in BE, because of my 12th percentage i did not attend tcs on campus drive, but now i badly want to join in tcs because i think i m worth it. will tcs give me one chance to prove my self ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?