27th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better, CFA or CS from Engliand?

cfa or cs from england which one is better after cs (India)....please tell me which is better

22nd November 2011, 08:46 PM
baadal_kd

Default Re: Which one is better, CFA or CS from Engliand?

cfa n cs both r too different field of course. if u r realy wanted to do cfa then u should do it from england. as cfa is in much demand in the market and u get a good payscale also after such acquiring such qualification.cs is also good but its better if u do it from india only. because the scope of cs i much in india rather than in england.u can do cfa after completing cs also. as u will get the exemption from the entrance of cfa....
21st December 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i suggest you to do us cfa is better than cs you can do the cfa in any place in the world
if you have any queries related to cfa us based you can feel free to mail at [email protected] at any time.
1st May 2012, 10:08 PM
chandu9191

cfa n cs both r too different field of course. if u r realy wanted to do cfa then u should do it from england. as cfa is in much demand in the market and u get a good payscale also after such acquiring such qualification.cs is also good but its better if u do it from india only. because the scope of cs i much in india rather than in england.u can do cfa after completing cs also. as u will get the exemption from the entrance of cfa....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?