8th April 2012, 10:19 PM
arjav sharma

Procedure to get into ISRO after completion of 12th?

What is the procedure for getting to ISRO after completing enter (12th)?

9th April 2012, 08:54 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get into ISRO after completion of 12th?

If you wish to join ISRO as a scientist you can opt for any one of the following two approaches.

1. IIST
IIST is a Goverment institute for the aerospace and avionics courses established by
Department of Space, Government of India.
IIST conducts its separate entrance test for admission in undergraduate courses in
aerospace, avionics and physical sciences.
To be eligible for admission in this institute, you should have at least 70% marks in
10th and 12th (PCM) board examination.
If you complete get into the institute and successfully complete the course then
you will be directly absorbed in ISRO.

http://www.iist.ac.in/

2. If you undergo B.Tech. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical and related
branches from any recognized college/university then you can get into ISRO
through its recruitment process for Scientist which is conducted once every year.
You can also join ISRO after diploma in engineering.

http://www.isro.org/

For other posts ISRO conducts recruitment from time to time depending upon
vacancy/requirement.
Keep visiting the ISRO website and Employment News weekly.
9th April 2012, 09:06 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get into ISRO after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjav sharma View Post
What is the procedure for getting to ISRO after completing enter (12th)?
Dear Aspirant,

To get into ISRO ie. Indian Space Research Organization conducts intake for various students but only Graduates .

You must have completed Graduation with Maths Science either in Aerospace, Computers or Electronics related branches.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
9th April 2012, 09:54 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

hi friend,

*if you want to join in ISRO then best way to join in ISRO after completion of engineering. ISRO recruit so many engineer every year from various stream.

*if you are from science stream in 12th then i will suggest you to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination.

* if you can clear one examination then take admission in best engineering institution for you in stream like electronics and communication engineering or mechanical engineering or other those streams are eligible for ISRO examination.

*you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in ISRO examination. also there are some age limitation. you will get all details from ISRO notification when it will be published.

i don't think there is any good post in ISRO for which 12th pass students are eligible. there may be some clerical post for which 12th pass students are eligible.but if you want to join in ISRO as an engineer then go for engineering study.

visit ISRO official website http://www.isro.org in the job opportunity section you will get all details advertisement and various post details.

best wishes.
13th April 2012, 05:07 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

THere were many various engineering entrance examinations.Few were mentioned below as follows:

*IIT
*IIIT
*NIT
*EAMCET
*AMS
*BITS
*VITS etc

Above mentioned examinations are from national wide also but there will be tough competition regarding national wide examinations.whereas EAMCET is a local wide examination which many students seek the right best way to choose their Engineering career.

Thank you
13th April 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to clear iit for getting job in isro
14th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Am i able to get a job in ISRO after my B.Sc. with physics, Electronics and computer science?
14th July 2012, 09:50 PM
shrijan1990

hy,
if you want to join in ISRO then best way to join in ISRO after completion of engineering. ISRO recruit so many engineer every year from various stream.

*if you are from science stream in 12th then i will suggest you to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination.

* if you can clear one examination then take admission in best engineering institution for you in stream like electronics and communication engineering or mechanical engineering or other those streams are eligible for ISRO examination.

*you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in ISRO examination. also there are some age limitation. you will get all details from ISRO notification when it will be published.
4th September 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I live a very far away in Punjab.my family donot accept to send there but i wish to go in ISRO.They do not even give book to study of ISRO.Then how to go in ISRO?
2nd February 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the job in ISRO after my B.Sc (physics) complete?
30th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

is msc (physics) student are eligible to go in isro
25th June 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the age limit after getting selected in IIT nd also engineering course ??
25th June 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the age limit after getting selected in IIT nd also engineering course ??
25th June 2015, 01:12 PM
$@kth!

What is the age limit 2 get into ISRo after getting selected in IIt and getting scored 60% in engineering course??
30th November 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Wjich would be the best course to become space scientist in ISRO?
I always dream to become space scientist. By the way iam studying in 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?