19th October 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better in VLSI field? Names of good training institutes with opportunities?

Tell me that in which course is better in VLSI field and name the good training institutes with opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  2. Best institute for VLSI or Embedded course having good placement record?
  3. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  4. Any training institute in Bokaro for VLSI? Names of the institutes?
  5. Details of VLSI training and project institutes in Pune? -- [New]
  6. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  7. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  8. Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?
  9. How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?
  10. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  12. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  14. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  15. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  16. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
  17. Should I wait for interview calls or join training in some VLSI institute? Is it true that VLSI provides 100% placement?
  18. Which are the good institutes for training? I have passed B.Tech IT
22nd October 2014, 12:50 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better in VLSI field? Names of good training institutes with opportunities?

There are many courses in VLSI fields. You need to choose based on your interest. Among those courses, some of them are really helpful for your career for getting a right job.

Courses in VLSI Design:

• IC Fabrication Technology.
• Signal Processing.
• Embedded System Design.
• Analog IC Design.
• Adaptive Signal Processing.
• Digital VLSI Design.

You can get in to renowned organizations with master degree in VLSI.
Some of them are,
• Broadcom.
• Brocade
• Siemens
• Qualcomm
• Nokia Solutions and Networks
• Intel.

Training Institutes of VLSI:

• Niche Technologies.
• Prasar Tech.
• Krest Technologies.
• Procorp Technologies.
• Kites Innovative Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?