16th March 2011, 12:12 AM
nupurmishra86

Online course and certifications to do jobs after doing Masters in Biotechnology?

hello
m nupur mishra.... i have completed my masters in biotechnology in 2009 but after that i got married and came to USA with my husband and i have to stay here for atleast 2 yrs so i wanted some information about online course and certifications that can help me to do jobs after going back to india. please suggest me some courses that will help me in future.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  2. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  3. Knowledge required for a job in Software companies?
  4. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  6. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?
  7. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  8. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  9. What kind of job will I get after doing PGDBA in Human Resource? Any certifications necessary for HR related jobs?
  10. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  12. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  13. Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?
  14. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  15. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
16th April 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Online course and certifications to do jobs after doing Masters in Biotechnology?

hello
im prasanna.... i have completed my masters degree in biotechnology in india in 2010. now iwant to do job in usa. can u suggest me how should i do and what should i do?
26th April 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Online course and certifications to do jobs after doing Masters in Biotechnology?

i m a m.tech biotech in 2009 but doing no job since 2 yrs. can i do some advance course so that i may get a better job
21st August 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any training programme after completing Masters degree in biotechnology?
6th November 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc biotechnology i want to know what are the related online coureses which i can do now to have better feature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?