29th November 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities available in doing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.tech Biotech?

what is the opportunity in doing Mtech in Environmental engineering after doing Btech in Biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  2. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  3. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  4. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  6. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  7. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  12. Where can I Get a job after passing B.Tech Biotech?
  13. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  14. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  15. Can I choose M.Tech in environmental science after completing BTech in CSE? -- [New]
  16. Future options for life science students?
  17. How to go for teaching job after doing B.Tech Biotech
  18. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
6th December 2011, 10:18 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities available in doing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.tech Biotech?

hi..the environmental engineering field is one branch which is not having much of value in our country at present but the future of this course is very bright in the near future because of the special emphasis being put on the environment protection in our country by the government of India .
this course is already one of the ,most demanded course in the foreign countries like Australia ,Canada and various European countries because of the need for the environmental protection in these countries even the salary packages are very good and the job is also respected a lot .
in India also in the next decade the environmental engineering people will rule the roost and there would be great demand for these people .
so if you are interested in being an environmental engineer then it would be best for you to do an MTECH in environmental engineering from the top colleges in the country like the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGIES ,for that you have to write the GATE examination first and getting an rank of below 500 is an must if you are general category student to get an seat in the environmental engineering field in the various INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGIES .
also after the gate examination some of the IITS even conduct there interview before the final selection so you should be also ready for the interview also ,preparing from the books of S.K GARG would be more than enough to make you ready for the interview
also the gate examination have to be given in the field of CIVIL ENGINEERING
9th December 2011, 04:13 PM
rprasad05

Default Re: Opportunities available in doing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.tech Biotech?

What are the opportunities after completing m.tech.. I completed mca... May i join in teaching field?
29th April 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Won't GATE in BT be considered fr env. engg?
13th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

which are the top mast compnies in india as well as foren countries?
29th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what package i get after i aomplete my mba after M TECH in biotechnology
20th December 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can you please give me the list of private institutions offering M.Tech In environmental Engineering IN south India(Kerala,Tamil Nadu,Karnataka,Andar Paradesh)
9th September 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i have done my btech in biotech and mtech in environmental engg. so now how i can proceed further in my career.pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?