25th February 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is original mark sheet required to apply for KAS examination?

I have completed my engineering degree course in 2019 but still I have not got 8th semester original marks card. How can I submit my application form for KAS? I have online result print copy. Can I submit the online copy?

10th March 2020, 10:52 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is original mark sheet required to apply for KAS examination?

KAS exam has three stages to qualify i.e.
  • Prelims
  • Main
  • Interview

You don't need 8th semester score card to apply for KAS exam. However, you must have completed graduation while applying for KAS exam.

Your documents would be required only after qualifying Prelims and Mains stage of KAS exam.

So, before appearing for Interview, you must have all the relevant documents with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?