25th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Which out of CS, IT, ECE has great career prospects? What is the salary package?

which out of CS , IT , ECE has great career prospects, scope and salary package?please tell me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken to register for Actuary after 12th? What are the job prospects and salary package?
  2. Which is a better course between mechanical and electronics and communication engineering in terms of career prospects, salary and subjects?
  3. What should I do after my B.E? What is the future of EC in India?
  4. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  5. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  6. Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?
  7. Latest salary package of B.Tech ECE Fresher in MNCs -- [New]
  8. Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?
  9. What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?
  10. What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?
  11. Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?
  12. What is the salary package after completing B.Tech with 90% in ECE?
  13. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  14. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  15. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  17. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS
  18. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
26th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: Which out of CS, IT, ECE has great career prospects? What is the salary package?

Dear Friend,

* The salary package depends upon the company you work with.

* Lets here discuss about the top grade concerns.

* Industries and concerns relating to electronics would really have a high package when compared to that of software and other concerns.

* CS and IT concerns comes next to core concerns are they are the major contributors in the society with a less out reach and highly competitive terms.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?