22nd November 2010, 07:09 PM
T P Singh

Passed 12th from Uttarakhand. Am I eligible for MHT CET?

Dear Sir

My son has passed 10+2 from school located in Uttarakhand. Can he appear for Maharastra Common Entrance Test for Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for AIEEE or MHT CET after securing 52% in 12th?
  2. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  3. Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?
  4. Non-Local students can fill MHT-CET 2016 application form or not? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET Health Science exam without having a domicile certificate?
  7. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  8. How may I get a government engineering seat in Uttarakhand if I belong to Maharashtra?
  9. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  10. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  11. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. MHT CET Engineering eligibility for MCVC (Building Construction) XII passed student ?
  13. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  14. Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur
  16. Is MHT CET required to get admission? Can I get admission after passing 12th?
  17. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  18. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
27th November 2010, 01:12 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passed 12th from Uttarakhand. Am I eligible for MHT CET?

Yes, your son can appear for maharashtra common Entrance Test for Engineerig as there is no such rule that this test is meant for the state students.
25th January 2011, 10:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Have Scored Minimum 50% Marks in Your 12th board exams with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to take MHT CET Exams. And If Anyone hold Diploma in Engineering from a recognized polytechnic with at least 50% marks may also appear for MHT CET.

So, Please dont worry, You are Definately Eligible to appear in The MHT CET Entrance Examinations. And Maharashtra State candidates and OMS candidates are eligible to appear for the MHT-CET-conducted by the Competent Authority of Government of Maharashtra And You must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of Preference form filling as per proforma.
25th January 2011, 11:35 PM
mishra245

Yes you can give exam from any board.
so the minimum eligibility is qualifying the 12th exam from any state or central board.
you have score in the 12th exam is minimum 50% or relaxation for quota.
26th January 2011, 08:01 AM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

yes your son can appear for MHCET because there are no any criteria which states that this exam is available only for state candidate.
you must have atleast 50% marks in your 12th with english,physics,chemistry and maths.
26th January 2011, 08:55 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for appying in MHCET exam are as follows :
(1)Atleast 50% marks in 12th with english ,maths ,physics,chemistry.
(2)student having 12 th equivalent degree may also apply
(3)physically and mentally fit

as there is nothing in the eligibility criteria which says that only state students are eligible to apply so

you are eligible. don't worry you are eligible.
26th January 2011, 04:32 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Yes, your son can appear in MH-CET but he can take admission private engineering college not in government engineering college of Maharashtra. For more information you can see the official website of MH-CET.
all the best.
24th February 2011, 03:18 PM
chinudey20

Yes your son can appear for MCET if your son has secured minimum 50% in 12th with English,Physics,Chemistry,Maths as subject.
31st March 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I passed XII from Haryana.Am I eligible to apply in UPMT
6th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th and 12th from punjab. which state PMTs can i give other than PUNJAB PMT?
14th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th from up
8th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in mhcet colleges through AIEEE RAJASTHAN
30th October 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Passed 12th from Uttarakhand. Am I eligible for MHT CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T P Singh View Post
Dear Sir

My son has passed 10+2 from school located in Uttarakhand. Can he appear for Maharastra Common Entrance Test for Engineering
no he cant appear.
24th December 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Till 8 class I was leaving in PUNE but after 8 class I have shifted to uttarakhand with my family can I appear for MHT CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?