25th August 2010, 12:29 PM
lalsaheb ajamani

Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also/

hi sir my name ....

i am faild in 12th exam & i am 24 year old am i eligable for aiims entrance exam & also mht-cet exam plz give me answer

4th August 2011, 08:53 PM
sonal.chourasia

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also?

no dear you cant appear in these exams.
instead, in my view you should look out for open schools where you can clear your 12th class meanwhile you could join any certificate course.
then after passing 12th you can look out for VOCATIONAL COURSES. these are also available in reputed colleges like the delhi university.
or you can join any professional course so that you get a job directly after the completion of course.

good luck my friend !!!
26th October 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also?

i passed 12th sci in 2008 from maharashtra board, can i appear mh cet 2012?
27th October 2011, 01:21 PM
md. junaid akhtar

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also?

Dear Friend,
You will not be able to appear in AIIMS Entrance exam without completing 12th exam.So I would like to suggest you that you have to choose any ohter option for making your career bright.
21st November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a supply student 12th and eager to clear all my backed subjects this time.... Can i get admission for aiims and BHU if i can clear with eligibilty marks.....
13th August 2020, 04:39 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No you cannot appear in any of the exam
The criteria for this exam is you will have to pass 12 science with at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology
And as you have mentioned that you are not able to clear your 12 standard you will not be eligible for the exam in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?