1st September 2011, 07:31 PM
shresthabose

Past years papers of SRFTI? Question papers about direction and screenplay writing?

i want srfti privious yesr question paper,
and i also want question papers about direction & screenplay writting

14th November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years papers of SRFTI? Question papers about direction and screenplay writing?

Respected sir,
please give Course in direction and screenplay in SRFTI: last 5 years question papers and
Past years papers of FTII Pune entrance exam for direction.

byshalu v s kumily kerala 9656285150 . [email protected]
8th December 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years papers of SRFTI? Question papers about direction and screenplay writing?

Respected sir,
Please give Course in direction and screenplay in SRFTI: last 5 years question papers.

EmailID: [email protected]
8th December 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please give Course in direction and screenplay in SRFTI: last 5 years question papers

My email address : [email protected]
4th January 2012, 05:47 PM
dafilmschool

Location: Plot No C-3, Street No-11, MIDC,, Mumbai (Bombay), India 400093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
please give Course in direction and screenplay in SRFTI: last 5 years question papers

My email address : [email protected]
Hi Roopa,

If you require question papers then you should try checking it out here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/question-papers/

Regards,
Digital Academy - The Film School
5th February 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how many students are taken for direction course
11th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE PROVIDE ME ENTRANCE EXAM MODEL PAPER FOR DIRECTION & SCREENPLAY TO PREPARE FOR NEXT ENTRANCE EXAM.
25th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

please give last 5 years question papers of Course in direction and screenplay in SRFTI

My email address :[email protected]
23rd July 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, iwant last 5 year question paper of sound recording and design in srftii and ftii my email address. [email protected] pls sent me....
24th July 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me privious 5 yrs question papers for direction and editing on [email protected]
12th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me last 4 years question papers for direction and editing. . [email protected]
thank you
12th August 2012, 12:54 PM
ajdmello

Please send me the last 4 years exam papers on direction and editing, to [email protected].
thank you.
20th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to give the entrance exam in SRFTI in this year. please suggest me what kind of books i should follow and from where i can get those books.I did not get any books on direction and screenplay writing in college street market, at the same time please send me last 5 years exam papers on direction and screenplay writing,to my below mail address.
[email protected].
6th May 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

I want cinematography test paper previous year SRFTI...

Please do the needful ,if any body help me , I am very thankful to you ... ASAP ....
22nd August 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want the previous years question papers for sound recording and design in srftii and ftii. My email address is [email protected]

Thank You.
13th July 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers for directing and screenplay writing in SRFTI. My email address is [email protected]
7th November 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers for directing and screenplay writing in SRFTI.my email add is [email protected]
12th January 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,it would be very helpful if u mail me the previous year entrance paper of the direction course at this adress
[email protected]
12th January 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please mail me the Previous years quespaper of the directing course at [email protected]
2nd August 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do three yrs direction PGD course from SRFTI FILM institute and FTII and for this i have to face a entrance exam in next year. can u please suggest me how i prepare my self for this exam.please mail me previous question papers and mention books for exam .. its urgent and suggest me as early as possible.

id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?