21st July 2011, 09:59 PM
rods

Pattern of ICICI bank PO Exam? Is there any negative marking in the Exam?

send me the icici bank po exam?how the pattern is going to be. is their any negative marks.

Related Questions:
7th August 2011, 05:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of ICICI bank PO Exam? Is there any negative marking in the Exam?

You need to be prepared for an online test. There will be four parts to the test. There will be reasoning type of questions from areas like verbal, logical and numerical. Also there will be questions from DI and DS area. Be cautious as there will be negative questions for the wrong questions.
6th November 2011, 02:52 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Pattern of ICICI bank PO Exam? Is there any negative marking in the Exam?

in every banking exam there is negative marks ,ICICIbank also follows this
the pattern contains reasoning type of questions from areas like verbal, logical and numerical. Also there will be questions from DI and DS area.
7th December 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.E. from pune university and dont have any post graduation degree and no working experience......so can i apply for icici po exam?
16th December 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the distribution of marks in aptitude test?
18th December 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done mba from bangalore but i dont have any working experience......so can i apply for icici po exam?
22nd December 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

we are pursuing our b.tech 3 year . can we apply for icic po exam
8th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

pattern of icici po exam and is their any negative marking
10th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

is there negativmark n all sections are confirmed qualify and merit or totally merit
10th January 2012, 11:13 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Pattern of ICICI bank PO exam-

The ICICI PO exam consists of

1. Written Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Interview

The written test will contains 3 sections based on Verbal Comprehension, Numerical Ability & Logical reasoning.

Eligibility Criteria for Test:

you should have Completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) in any discipline.

your age should be Up to 25 years of age as on May 01,2012 (should have been born on or after May 01,1987).

These are the exam pattern and eligibility criteria for PO exam.you should do preparation according to this.
23rd January 2012, 08:06 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rods View Post
send me the icici bank po exam?how the pattern is going to be. is their any negative marks.

Hello Dear,

Yes there is negative marking in exam.In ICICI PO exams there are mainly four type of question asked.

1. Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability/Aptitude:

Verbal
Non-verbal

2. Quantitative Aptitude:

3. English:

4. General Awareness:

ICICI Bank Papers Of PO

Here i have attached the collection of previous years question paper of
PO exam of ICICI In the attachment you can simply download it.

for more paper you can simply go here

With Regard
RK
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICICI Bank PO Sample Papers.zip(303.0 KB, 314 views)
File Type: pdf ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1.pdf(405.3 KB, 506 views)
10th October 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Pattern of ICICI bank PO Exam? Is there any negative marking in the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rods View Post
please answe3 me
26th November 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done mba from bangalore but i dont have any working experience......so can i apply for icici po exam?
yaaa..u can apply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?