10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Negative marking available in 11th Class exams of Aligarh Muslim University

Sir, In admit card it is mentioned that there is a negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer, whereas in the answer sheet it is mentioned that there is no such negative marking. Due to negative marking, I have not attempted 35 Questions. What will happen now and what should I do now ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  3. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  5. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  7. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  8. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  9. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  12. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  13. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  14. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  15. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  16. How may I get details of entrance exam date for class 11th admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  18. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
11th June 2016, 04:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Negative marking available in 11th Class exams of Aligarh Muslim University

If in the answer sheet it is mentioned clearly that there is no negative marking then you need not worry about it. There is no such negative marking scheme in class 11 examination of AMU. You should therefore relax and need not worry about anything.
11th June 2016, 05:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Negative marking available in 11th Class exams of Aligarh Muslim University

Aligarh Muslim university (AMU) conducts SSSC entrance examination to select the candidates for admission to class 11.

There is no negative marking for class 11 entrance examination.

Once the examination is completed, one cannot do any change. One has to satisfy with the obtained result.
19th September 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

negative marking in 11th entrance exam for commerce and cut off
10th November 2020, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Will there be negative marking in 11th entrance exam for science??
23rd November 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking in amu 11 entrance exam 2020?
24th November 2020, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that Will there be a negative marking for class xi 2020 because it was not mentioned in the question paper .....SIR Replyy me plzz?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?