4th August 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for MSc I maths and process for admission?

Sir,
I want to know about the admission criteria of the University and about the process of admission of doing MSC in maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  2. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  3. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  4. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  5. What is the admission process of MSc maths? I have completed graduation with 63%
  6. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  7. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  8. What is the admission criteria for getting admission in Ph.D?
  9. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  10. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  12. Procedure for admission in AMU after passing 10th? What is the criteria for the same?
  13. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  14. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  15. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  16. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  17. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  18. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
4th August 2015, 08:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MSc I maths and process for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the admission criteria of the University and about the process of admission of doing MSC in maths.
Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics from recognized university are eligible for M.Sc admission in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Top colleges for M.Sc Mathematics in India is given below.

1.ISI

2.IIT

3.NITS

4.DU

5.BHU

6.JU

7.JNU
6th August 2015, 08:22 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MSc I maths and process for admission?

Eligibility For M.sc(Maths)[/B]
- You must have bachelor degree with Maths as a main subject.
- You will have to clear Entrance exam conducted by concern University to which you want to apply

Admission Procedure
- Register Online to Universities for which you want to apply.
- Fill-up the application form & give your preference about institutes
- During Counselling , College will be alloted according to your preference cum your score In entrance exam
- You can pay the fees & can confirm your admission

Syllabus Of M.sc(Maths) Entrance Exam
- Calculus & Analysis
- Algebra
- Differential Equation
- Numerical Analysis
- Probability & Statistics
- Linear Programming

Best M.sc(Maths) Colleges In India
- Hindu College , New Delhi
- Loyala College , Chennai
- St.Stephen's College , New Delhi
- Fergusen College , Pune
- Madras Christian College , Chennai
- Miranda College , New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?