27th April 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Respected Sir, I want to study BSc in Agriculture in Punjab Agricultural University. I would like to know that what percentage of marks is required in 12th standard so that I can secure admission in this university for BSc in Agriculture course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Punjab Board to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  3. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  4. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  5. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  8. Any merit colleges in India offering PG course in Agriculture?
  9. Can a 12th from Chandigarh eligible to get MBBS seat in Punjab under Baba Farid University? Minimum period of study required in Punjab to avail benefit of general quota of Punjab?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Punjab University
  13. How many JRF seats are available for M.Sc Horticulture?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  15. Am I eligible for BSc in Agriculture if I am 23 years old
  16. How much percentage is required in 12th class to get admission in Punjab University
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  18. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
15th May 2018, 05:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?

To secure admission in Punjab Agricultural University for the B.Sc Agriculture Course, you must have completed 12th from a recognized board in Science stream with at least 65% aggregate.

You may have to write for Agriculture Aptitude Test, a basic entrance test conducted by university by itself.
15th May 2018, 09:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Percentage Required in 12th class to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture in Punjab Agricultural University:

In order to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture in Punjab Agricultural University course, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have completed 12th class or its equivalent qualification with
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th class in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> Admission is done based on the marks secured in CET Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?