5th June 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?

Dear friends, I am studying in 12th standard now from Uttarakhand State Board. I am a Commerce student and I would like to study BCom in Graphic Era University. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 12th for admission in this university for BCom course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in JNVU, Jodhpur? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seat in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2019, 07:00 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th commerce to secure admission in B.Com in graphic era:
You will need to score a minimum of 50% marks overall in your 12th class board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?