1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study PhD in Human Development from Punjab Agricultural University. I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Human Development) admission in Punjab Agricultural University?
  3. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  4. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  5. Course duration and structure of PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  7. How many PhD(Human Development) seats are available in Punjab Agricultural University?
  8. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  10. Previous years question papers of punjab state agricultural development bank?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  13. Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University? -- [New]
  14. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  17. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
5th June 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study PhD in Human Development from Punjab Agricultural University. I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. Those candidates who have passed MSc Child Development or Human Development and Family Studies or Human Development and BSc (Home Science) with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. They have to clear a PET and Interview for the admission to do a PhD in Human Development and Family Studies. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Human Development and Family Studies based on their performance in the PET, Master’s research by thesis & quality of the thesis and Interview. Candidates can find the details in the Punjab Agricultural University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?