5th October 2015, 12:29 PM
Shakingstar

Percentage required in EMCET for studying Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Now I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering but how much percentage that i need to score in EMCET to enter into university of aeronautical.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  2. How to get admission in Aeronautical universities? How much I need to score in EMCET?
  3. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  5. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  6. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  14. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2015, 07:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in EMCET for studying Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

This is the eligibility criteria :
A candidate must have done 12th from recognized board with physics, chemistry,maths or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks and 45% in case Sc and ST students.

A candidate should citizen of India.

Age between 19- 22 years and 25 in case of SC and ST students.
5th October 2015, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in EMCET for studying Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakingstar View Post
Now I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering but how much percentage that i need to score in EMCET to enter into university of aeronautical.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET 2016 exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?