25th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after completing my Diploma course I want to study in B.Tech in Marine engineering? So, is there any way to get admission and how much percentage required in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  5. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  12. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  13. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  14. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  16. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  18. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?

Yes, you can get admission in B. Tech Marine Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in B.Tech (Marine Engineering) after completion of Diploma course are :-

(i) Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (or) Diploma in Marine Engineering from any Institution approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks overall and should have completed the Diploma course within the stipulated period of 3 years.

(ii) Candidates should have secured 50% marks in English in 10th Standard or 12th Standard from a recognised board.

(iii) Age Limit :- Candidate should be in between 18-25 years as on 1st August of the year of admission. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?