1st January 2011, 12:09 PM
hehaheh

Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same?

I just want to know what is the percentage required to get admission in christ and the qualifications required for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BBA in Christ University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  3. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  4. What is the percentage required for IBPS PO?
  5. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  6. Am I eligible for TGT after doing PGDCA from Hiltron Calc?
  7. How much marks are required to get admission for BBA in christ
  8. Percentage required in 12th and graduation for CPT exam?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  10. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  11. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
  12. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  13. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Percentage required for admission in PG Genetics courses?
  16. How to take admission in Christ University?I am in 1st year in Scottish Based University
  17. What is the required percentage for getting admission in Class 11th Banasthali University?
  18. Percentage required in 12th class for admission in JBT in Urdu in a Government University? -- [New]
12th January 2011, 09:34 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same?

hi friend!
you can get the details about the admission criteria and requirements for the christ university from the following links...
http:/www.christuniversity.in

wish u luck....
24th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same?

how to apply the application form for ips
24th April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

how to apply the application form for ips
9th May 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage required in B.L
9th May 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission the law college
4th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

wat is the cut off for B.sc(computer science,math, electronics) to get into christ university??
30th November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i got 49.9 % in B.B.A. can i get your collage
30th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 49.9 % in your B.B.A . can i get admission in ur collage for M.B.A
10th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the previous year cut off of bcom F and A, I am from christ junior college. Can i get some financial help I mean a fee concession.
23rd January 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the cut-off percentage for B.B.A..
-PEACE- THANKS!!
28th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM,
I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT I HAD SUBMITTED ALL MY DOCUMENTS FOR GD/PI PURPOSE FOR MBA........BUT MY E ADMIT CARD DIDN'T APPEARED DUE TO NON SUBMISSION OF MAT SCORE CARD....SO PLEASE CAN YOU SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO...........PLZ ITS URGENT........
28th March 2012, 11:05 PM
Myadi0011

what is the previous year cut off of bcom F and A, I am from christ junior college. Can i get some financial help I mean a fee concession.
14th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Will I admit PGDM in christ bangalore then what is the course fees and criteria?
26th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to join pu
9th May 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Puc corse application want
17th March 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO GET ADMISSION IN CHRIST COLLEGE BANGALORE FOR ADMISSION IN BA ECONOMICS?
2nd April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

plz let me knw d cutoff for admission for bba
11th February 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how much I have to score to take admission in bba collage of your university?
21st April 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

my daughter applied for B.com travel & tourism .when there will be
Personal interview. Kindly let me know.application no is 14065040.
DOB is 01 dec 1996.
6th October 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, My composite score in MAT Sep14 is 660.50 and percentile below is 86.62. xth 86% xiith 70% and Btech 71%. Can you please suggest good colleges.
Is it possible BIMTECH Noida, Great Lakes, Christ Bangalore. Please suggest sir.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?