24th July 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission in MCA in RTMNU?

Could u please mention to me the Percentage required to get admmision in mca in rtmnu

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  2. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  3. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  6. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  7. List of colleges which offer MCA to B.Sc(IT) candidate in US? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. How much percentage is required for admission in MCA?
  9. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  10. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  11. Techniques to score maximum marks in RTMNU Engineering exam?
  12. Procedure for admission in MCA from MIT Pune? Minimum percentage required in UG?
  13. How much percentage is required in MCA to be eligible for doing Ph.D course?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  15. How much percentage is required for MCA?
  16. Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. What is the criteria for MCA admission and percentage required?
  18. Should I have to appear in IIT-JAM to secure Lateral MCA admission in IIT? Minimum percentage required in BCA to join?
21st September 2011, 01:59 PM
ronaldo

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in MCA in RTMNU?

dear friend,
here are the most important facts which are needed to get admission in mca in RTMNU-

Eligibility
(a) HSSC (10 + 2 pattern) passed from Maharashtra State Board or CBSE or ICSE or any other recognized State Board.
(b) Diploma (10+ 3 ) in any discipline from MSBTE or equivalent.

Procedure
(a) The minimum percentage in the Qualifying examination prescribed by the RTMNU for admission to this course/Program is 40%
(b) Candidates are required to apply to the institute in the prescribed format within the due date. Based on a primary assessment of the candidate in the qualifying examination, a written examination and / or a personal interview are conducted to assess the suitability of the candidate for the BBA course/program.
(c) When found suitable, the candidate is offered admission provided she/he fulfills all eligibility norms.
List of documents required at the time of admissions:
(a) HSSC marksheet
(b) Transfer Certificate
(c) Migration (If Required)
(d) Eligibility certificate (If Required)
(e) Caste Certificate
for more information you can search out in this Link:www.nagpuruniversity.org

hope it will help you out.best of luck.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?