6th October 2020, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Graduation to appear in the UPPSC exams

Hello Sir, I want to give the UPPSC exams. I am an undergraduate student and I would like to know how much percentage is required in Graduation to appear for this UPPSC exams? Please let me know immediately.

10th October 2020, 08:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Graduation to appear in the UPPSC exams

The required eligibility to appear for UPPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates with minimum qualifying marks in bachelor degree are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages and mandatory to qualify in all stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.uppsc.gov.in.
10th October 2020, 08:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage requirement for appearing in UP PSC exam. So, you must have passed (at least 33%) graduation from a recognized university/institute.

Other relevant details are mentioned in following images:

11th October 2020, 10:10 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in Graduation to appear in the UPPSC exam is given below.

Candidate must have completed graduation degree from recognized university is minimum qualification required for UPPSC exam.

There is no limit of having minimum score in graduate.
11th October 2020, 12:51 PM
ruckshana

Educational requirements for appearing in UPPSC examination-
* Candidates must have a bachelor degree from a recognised university with any percentage of marks. There is no bar for candidates having passing percentage only in graduation examination.
11th October 2020, 04:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required to be secured in the graduation degree to be eligible for appearing in the same examination then for your information I would like to let you know that there is no such requirement.

For complete details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?