7th November 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?

hi i m b-tech 3rd year student .i want to know on which date i can fill the I.P.S exam form and how

Related Questions:
  1. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  2. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student -- [New]
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  8. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  9. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Can I fill IPS forms after registering for IAS?
  12. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  13. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  15. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  16. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  17. How to apply for private 3rd chance compartment
  18. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
7th November 2011, 02:11 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?

Hello,
UPSC conducts exam to select the top class officers as IAS,IPS,IFS & other Alloyed Services.Manually the exam conducts in Three phase-
1).CSAT-In the month of May.
2).Mains-October.
3).Interview after Qualifying Mains.
*Since you are Appearing final year examination ,you are eligible to apply for CSAT-2012,but have to produce graduation qualified marksheet at the time of Interview.
The notification for CSAT, has not released,yet.The exact date of CSAT-2012,will be known on releasing the Application Brouchers.
Generally, the Application forms released in the month of February/March.
For more information you can visit the official site of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
Ok, Best of luck.
7th November 2011, 03:05 PM
mr.guru

Default Re: When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?

Most of the time for IPS exams they ll ask for graduated peoples... after completeing your B.tech you r eligible to apply for IPS.... if they would have called for final year students means you can apply now....
7th November 2011, 03:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i m b-tech 3rd year student .i want to know on which date i can fill the I.P.S exam form and how
DETAILS ABOUT IPS EXAM

3rd year student are not eligible IPS exam ,But if you have completed your graduation then you are eligible IPS exam.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.

Those candidate have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

PROCESS BECOME A IPS OFFICER:-

1. Fill up the Application form.
2.Preliminary exam is consist of two papers.
a) General studies -----150 marks
b)From Optional subject -------300 marks
3.If you have qualify in Preliminary exam then you have to go for IPS mains exam
4.After completion of your main exam you have to go for Interview.

EXAM DATE:-

Notification Date - 04/02/2012
Last date of application - 05/03/2012
Preliminary examination - 20/05/2012.
7th November 2011, 03:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The last date to submit the application form for the upcoming civil service exam, is 05-03-2012.
The application form will be available from 04-02-2012.
The examination will be conducted on 20-05-2012.

To apply for the exam, you will have to obtain the application form from your nearest post office or head post office.
You may also apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in.
7th November 2011, 04:17 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to appear in IPS examination you have to give civil service examination. for 2012 the notification for civil service examination will come on 4th February, 2012. last date to apply for the civil service examination is 5th March, 2012. in civil service examination you have to appear in two examination. one is civil service preliminary examination and other is civil service main examination. if you can clear the civil service examination then only you will be eligible for civil service main examination.

the date of civil service preliminary examination is 20th May, 2012. civil service main examination will start from 5th October, 2012.

to appear in civil service examination candidates should have minimum of graduation degree in any discipline. last year students of graduation are also eligible for civil service examination. as you are in 3rd year of your graduation so may be you will not be eligible for civil service examination. when you will be in last year of your graduation then you will be eligible for civil service examination.

the age eligibility criterion for civil service examination is candidates should have age between 21 to 30 for general category candidates to appear in civil service examination. for reserved category there are reservation as per rules. civil service examination is conducted by UPSC. visit UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in for more details about civil service examination and other eligibility criterion.

in civil service examination the competition is very high. so many candidates are trying for civil service examination. you must be very good in your subject to clear the civil service examination. you have to choose two subject from your branch of study in civil service main examination. always choose these two subjects what you have already studied and in which subject you have good knowledge.

best of luck.
7th November 2011, 07:44 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

IPS i.e. Indian Police Service is an exam conducted by the UPSC.

The educational qualification required is to be a bachelor from any recognized university of India.

The Age limitation is 21-30 for the general , 21-33 for the OBC , 21-35 years for the SC/St.

There are some physical qualifications also.

The form will be costing Rs 100.

For more details:- www.upsc.gov.in.

Thanks.
7th November 2011, 07:47 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

IPS i.e. Indian Police Service is an exam conducted by the UPSC.

The educational qualification required is to be a bachelor from any recognized university of India.

The Age limitation is 21-30 for the general , 21-33 for the OBC , 21-35 years for the SC/St.

There are some physical qualifications also.

The form will be costing Rs 100.

For more details:- www.upsc.gov.in.

Thanks.
8th November 2011, 12:39 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

To apply for the IPS officer's Job you have to appear in the Civil Service Examination conducted by the UPSC.The exam is conducted every year.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the civil service examination is that the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized institute in any stream and the age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years.

As you have not completed graduation you are not eligible to apply for the Civil Service Examination.

So I suggest you to first complete your B.Tech course and then apply for the civil service examination.

Best Wishes.......
18th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

am doing final year B.E , two months r there to complete my degree ,now can i able to apply for ips exam
3rd May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know on which date i can fill the I.P.S exam form and how
11th October 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

When can I fill forms for DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BSC IT and this my last year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?