23rd October 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How much average percentage in graduation is required for SSC and SBI PO exams?

I have 56% in my ba (eng,history,geography), 95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th (science) from CBSE. I am very good in English and general maths. I want to clear SSC and SBI PO exams. Tell me about the average marks required in graduation for this?

23rd October 2015, 10:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much average percentage in graduation is required for SSC and SBI PO exams?

There is no such average percentage of marks required for Staff Selection Commission or State Bank of Indian Probationary officer exam. As you have passed your bachelor's degree in arts with 56% marks, you are eligible for both the exams.

The age limit for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam is 18-30 years and for the SBI PO is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
24th October 2015, 12:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much average percentage in graduation is required for SSC and SBI PO exams?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the bank PO as well as the SSC examination after the graduation degree.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline and age between the 21-30 years for the PO and 21-27 years for the SSC relaxation in the age criteria for the reserved category candidates.

So you need to continue your preparation for the examination to qualify in the examination. The examination is conducted in the various stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.
24th October 2015, 12:19 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Only passing percentage of marks is required in bachelor's degree to apply for the Staff Selection Commission entrance exam as well as in SBI PO exam. So you must not worry about the percentage of marks for these exams.

You are eligible for both exam with 56% in bachelor's degree in arts.

The age limit for SBI PO is 21-30 years and for SSC CGL is 18-30 years. Reserved category candidates have upper age limitation benefits.
24th October 2015, 12:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no such required criteria on the basis of the aggregate in the graduation. Yes, you are eligible to appear for both the examination.

The eligibility criteria to appear for both the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be as according to the examination criteria.

But there is no limitation on the aggregate in graduation and the discipline for the graduation degree. Since you are good in the English and General Maths you need to work hard for the Reasoning and the General Knowledge paper to qualify in the examination.

So start the preparation for the examination. The SBI PO and the SSC CGL application for the 2015 examination is closed.
24th October 2015, 12:59 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage criteria in graduation to appear in SS and SBI PO exams.

Candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from any recognised university in order to appear in SSC and SBI PO exams.
Age of candidates must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
24th October 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW AFTER B.A
I WANT TO DO MA ENGLISH HONR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?