14th December 2011, 06:38 PM
tabassum yasmeen

Is a person eligible for admission in Ph.D after doing graduation with 49% aggregate and 61% in masters?

Sir
If a person did her Graduation with 49% aggregate and Masters with 61% aggregate according to UGC rule he/she is eligible to get the admission in Ph.d

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  2. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if completed M.Com with 60% marks?
  6. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  7. Can I do M.Phil after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Philosophy after passing M.A in English?
  10. Will I get a seat in government B.Ed college after scoring 80% in BSc maths
  11. Eligibility to do Ph.D without doing masters? Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PG diploma in Periodontics?
  12. Am I eligible for doing Masters of design in NIFT?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  14. What should I do further after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D?
  16. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  17. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  18. What is the possibilities for me to do Ph.D course in drama subject?
21st December 2011, 07:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a person eligible for admission in Ph.D after doing graduation with 49% aggregate and 61% in masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabassum yasmeen View Post
Sir
If a person did her Graduation with 49% aggregate and Masters with 61% aggregate according to UGC rule he/she is eligible to get the admission in Ph.d
To pursue Phd in any subject area, one must have secured 50% marks in relevant discipline. As per the UGC regulation if the candidate has scored less than 55% and is pursuing Phd will not be considered eligible for teachers position.
Since you have obtained 61% in your Masters degree examination you are, undoubtedly, eligible to go for Phd from any of the recognized university in India.
1st June 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a person eligible for admission in Ph.D after doing graduation with 49% aggregate and 61% in masters?

after doing my M.A English can i do Phd...is that possible.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?