6th January 2013, 01:53 AM
devisharmila

Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?

i m studying mbbs nw. i wnt to do my pg abt cancer.plz give me suggestion abt pg courses in oncology n lists of colleges in india r in abroad.i m waiting fr reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  2. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  3. Oncology courses in india? distance learning programmes in medical oncology?
  4. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  5. Are there any summer courses on Oncology(or research) programs of 1 week to 1 month duration in Europe?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  7. How to do master degree in Oncology or Virology after doing BSc degree in Zoology with 90%?
  8. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  9. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  10. List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA?
  11. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  12. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  13. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  14. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do master of science in Oncology?
  16. PG courses to take up cancer research in molecular oncology as career?
  17. List of best medical colleges inside chennai and foreign countries like US and Malaysia? Procedure to study medical in abroad?
  18. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done? -- [New]
25th September 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?

List of institutes offering McH gynaecology oncology in India
16th August 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?

I am homoeopath graduate and want to do pg in oncology, i just want to know that is homopath are eligible for doing pg in oncology??..pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?