3rd August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?

R/sir
My wife had done b a in 2005 and now she again start study and want to take admission in m b a . Should this is possible for her to continue her study after 9 yeas gap in study at abroad? and if possible please tell me is she is eligible to do m b a or some other courses abroad or in india please reply with courses and process

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?
  2. HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?
  3. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  4. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  5. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  6. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  7. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  8. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  9. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  10. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  11. Details about availabilities of MBA courses in biotechnology
  12. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  13. What to do after B.Tech for better Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  15. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  16. Which course is better after BMS?
  17. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  18. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
30th December 2017, 01:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?

Yes, your wife is eligible to pursue MBA or other Master's course from India as well as from abroad. She can pursue any course as per her interest. These are some popular courses listed below she may choose one of them:-
> Master of Arts
> Bachelor of Education
> Bachelor of Law
> MBA
> Master of Science in Information Technology

In order to pursue Master's course she need to choose a University/Institute and apply for it. Once university will accept the application then you can proceed for further steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?