28th November 2011, 07:58 PM
kmpmayur

Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?

hi
whether p.g diploma with out approval of aicte is acceptable or not???

p.g diploma of 1 year!!!!

21st January 2012, 12:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?

AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approval is required for institution providing course in Technical field like B.Tech, M.tech etc., and if you are doing your PG course in technical stream then AICTE approval is a must but if the PG course is in non technical stream then UGC- University Grants Commission approval is required and if the PG course is through distance mode then even DEC- Distance Education Council approval is required along with UGC approval.
9th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?

Dear All,
I did PGDM (AICTE APPROVED) in 2002 and started my career as a faculty in a management institute.Then for pursuing PhD I did MA(Economics). now I am planning to pursue MBA through lateral entry from PTU as some institutes do not consider me eligible for teaching to MBA students though I have accumulated an experience of 8 years. will my decision be wise and will I be able to pursue PhD after that MBA from PTU ??? Kindly advise....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?