25th January 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which PG field should I choose for better job after doing graduation in engineering(IT)

After doing graduation in engineering (IT) and 3yrs work experience , what post graduation field (MBA or ME)I should choose for better job.

15th December 2015, 02:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG field should I choose for better job after doing graduation in engineering(IT)

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration where as ME stands for Master of Engineering. Both are very popular courses at Post Graduation level and being offered so many colleges in India.

I am not the right person to decide which course is the best choice for you as you better know your areas of interest.

If you want to gain more knowledge in the same IT field, you can go for ME course. In contrast to that, if you want to attain managerial skills, then go for MBA course.

However my suggestion is to go for MBA only as you already have hands on experience for 3 years in IT industry. Doing an MBA would increase your chances to promotion as Team Leader or Manager in your organization.

Better to get admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that you have more scope to gain good subject knowledge and strong communication skills.

During MBA course, you will be imparted various skills like
-Soft Skills
-Communication Skills
-Convincing skills
-Ability to plan, organize things properly
-Ability to frame strategies or strategic thinking

These are very vital for successful running of an organization in the long term and to increase Profits.

Not only these, an organization can increase its market share and expand its business due to increased profits. Such an importance is there by doing MBA course. Hence make most out of your MBA course and use those skills in getting profits to your current organization.

Since you are working in software industry, your salaries would increase like anything once your ideas bring profits to organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?