14th September 2011, 02:45 PM
s.wamik

What to choose between MBA and M.Tech? If M.Tech, which subject to choose? Can I apply for a job after scoring 83% in 4th semester?

sir what to choose Mba or M-tech , if m-tech which subject i should choose,,still i m just pursuing b-tech in ECE ...i completed my 4th sem with 83%....can i apply for any job.......

14th October 2011, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose between MBA and M.Tech? If M.Tech, which subject to choose? Can I apply for a job after scoring 83% in 4th semester?

Between MBA and M.Tech you can choose any one of them. It depends upon your interest. Whether you want to have a corporate job or you prefer teaching or research field. If you want to do an M.Tech, you will have to clear the GATE exam. Depending upon your Bachelor’s degree, you can select the subject for M.Tech. You cannot apply for a job in the 4th semester. Normally you will have to wait till the 7th semester.
14th October 2011, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose between MBA and M.Tech? If M.Tech, which subject to choose? Can I apply for a job after scoring 83% in 4th semester?

Between MBA and M.Tech you can choose any one of them. It depends upon your interest. Whether you want to have a corporate job or you prefer teaching or research field. If you want to do an M.Tech, you will have to clear the GATE exam. Depending upon your Bachelor’s degree, you can select the subject for M.Tech. You cannot apply for a job in the 4th semester. Normally you will have to wait till the 7th semester.
4th January 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, after finishing mba 4th sem in finance group, what type of job i get and i applied?
Is it eligible for apply in bank or pvt. ltd. companies. and what type of post i get?
please guide and support me.
19th March 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Between MBA and MTECH which is the best by salary prospective?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?