5th December 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

After graduation in B.Sc (IT) should i opt for job or pursue MCA or M.Sc?

After graduation in B.Sc I.T,which field should be better for me either to pursue M.C.A,M.Sc or to do first job and then continue studies.
And I dont have any idea about M.C.A please give me some idea and detail information about every field.
Also along with graduation,which language should be better for me to study
like java,vb,.net etc.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. After graduation in B.Sc (IT) should i opt for job or pursue MCA or M.Sc?
  2. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  3. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  4. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ?
  5. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What shall I do after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  7. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  8. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  9. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  10. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  11. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  12. Is MCA candidates eligible to pursue M.Tech course?
  13. Difference between M.Sc IT and MCA? Which course to opt after B.Sc Mathematics?
  14. How can I apply for higher studies?
  15. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  16. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?
  18. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
9th February 2012, 01:33 AM
prasanth66

Default Re: After graduation in B.Sc (IT) should i opt for job or pursue MCA or M.Sc?

that depends on your interest,indeed...although u,opting for a job is beneficial in the sense if you are no more interested in doing master's degree,which should also include your view on your finincial status...further a master's degree being done by you will make you stand with some more qualification and may make few more preferable for recruitments to be held...so,make a wise decision which makes you surely excel in your field...i wish u all the best friend....
28th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation in B.Sc (IT) should i opt for job or pursue MCA or M.Sc?

yes i have done my graduation in bsc IT but i want to job for experience and then i will do post graduation,can i get the well job only based on BCS
29th June 2012, 04:41 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

hello,
In my opinion you have to go for MCA because you did BSc IT means you had prepared your basics in computers.After done MCA you can good job with BSc IT and MCA.
And you can easily do MCA with good percentage because your basic is clear.
But you can also do MSc. also but the value of MCA is more then Msc.
Rest is depends on your interest and also depends on how much you have time because MCA take 3 years and Msc take 2 years.
All the best
30th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I think it is better if you go for MCA because currently the job opportunities in this field is more and you will face less hindrance in getting a satisfying job.

If you have completed your graduation with minimum 60% of marks then you are eligible to pursue this course.

The duration of the course is three years.

Following are the MCA specialization field:-

Application Software
Development
Engineering
Hardware Technology
Internet
Software Development Networking
System Management
Trouble Shooting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?