10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Job for girls Civil engineer which does not involves field work?

I m a B.Tech (civil) student doing my 2nd year. i don't want to do any studies further. i want to do a job after my graduation. so please tell what kind of jobs (job- which does not include field work since i m a girl) can be done by civil graduates, what exams are to be written to get a job, and what skills are to be developed to succeed in those exams. i've to get a job after my graduation

15th January 2015, 10:01 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Job for girls Civil engineer which does not involves field work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a B.Tech (civil) student doing my 2nd year. i don't want to do any studies further. i want to do a job after my graduation. so please tell what kind of jobs (job- which does not include field work since i m a girl) can be done by civil graduates, what exams are to be written to get a job, and what skills are to be developed to succeed in those exams. i've to get a job after my graduation
There is good scope for Civil Engineering course in both the Government and Private sectors.

If your interested in government jobs, then you can apply for Trainee or Junior Engineer, but for these you should appear and qualified in IES entrance exam organized by Union Public Service Commission. If you are interested in Private sectors job then you apply for the jobs like, Civil Engineer, Construction Plant Engineer, Construction Project Engineers, Junior Civil Engineer/Technician etc.

List of Private Companies for Civil Engineering Graduates:

-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
-MMTC Limited
-National Fertilizers Limited
-Bharath Electronics Limited
-Cement Corporation Of India
-Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?