30th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed M. Pharm (Subject
; Pharmaceutical chemistry) from Dr. H. S. Gour Central University in 2011. Then I have worked in Pharmaceutical Company and now I am NRHM Pharmacist. So sir I want to know PART TIME PhD because I want to do PhD.

Thanks With Regards

Shailendra Kumar Kori

Related Questions:
31st May 2015, 11:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D?

You will have to at first choose a guide who will allow or take a student who wants to pursue the course of PhD as a Part Time course.
Once you are able to find such a guide you will have to take admission to the University where he will advise you.
You will have to cleat the Entrance Examination of the University your guide advises you to join.
So if you can find a guide who will allow you that you will every chance of doing your degree as a Part Time Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?