23rd July 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?

Hello,
I am a student of Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry). Am I eligible for the CSIR-NET for doing PhD in Pharmaceutics? What is the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for CSIR and Integrated Ph.D?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have completed M.Sc Organic Chemistry long back?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Science after completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology and B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  10. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through CSIR NET?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  13. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  14. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  15. Research titles for PhD in pharmaceutics?
  16. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
26th July 2015, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry). Am I eligible for the CSIR-NET for doing PhD in Pharmaceutics? What is the syllabus?
You have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam for doing PhD in Pharmaceutics.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

For syllabus of CSIR NET exam, you can click on the link http://csirhrdg.res.in/HindiSyllabi_NET.htm

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?