11th July 2013, 04:30 AM
aamir_naqvi

Do M.E/M.Tech CSE students offer campus placements in IT companies?

Do M.E./M.Tech (CSE) students offered campus placements in IT companies?Is M.E/M.Tech candidate equivalent to B.E/B.Tech candidate with some work experience in terms of recruitment parameters in the market?

31st May 2023, 03:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do M.E/M.Tech CSE students offer campus placements in IT companies?

As far as recruitment in IT companies is concerned for the software profile most of the companies offer equal opportunities to B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. degree holder in CSE (Computer Science Engineering) discipline in campus placements.

Further, I would like to let you know that in placements, a degree is just one of the eligibility criteria and once you get into the selection process it would be your knowledge and skills that will help you get the job.

Also, I would like to let you know that B.E. degree with some relevant work experience is not equivalent to M.E./M.Tech. degree course as having work experience and an additional degree are two different things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?