14th August 2018, 10:30 AM
Sanjay1987hilsa

Is it possbile to study BEd for BCA(H) graduate with 8 years of gap?

Sir, I have done BCA(H) around 8 years ago. Now, I am interested to study BEd course. I would like to know that is it possible for me to do BEd now with 8 years of gap? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 11:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possbile to study BEd for BCA(H) graduate with 8 years of gap?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of education. The duration of this course is two years.

In order to get admission in B.Ed course candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study BEd for BCA(H) graduate with 8 years of gap.
15th August 2018, 12:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possbile to study BEd for BCA(H) graduate with 8 years of gap?

There is no upper age limit for Bachelor of Education course.

The requirements for B.Ed course is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidate needs to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed course after 8 years of gap after BCA course.
15th August 2018, 03:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, its possible to pursue Bachelor of Education course after 8 years of academic gap between studies. The educational qualification required for Bachelor of Education course is bachelor's degree in any discipline.

In addition to above criteria, candidates need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. So, you can apply for B.Ed course if you have 50% marks or more in Bachelor of Computer Application.
15th August 2018, 05:44 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes.

As per rules, there is no upper age limit for Bachelor of Education course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

You must be graduate with at least 50% marks in it.

In bachelor's degree in computer application, you must have 50% marks to apply for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?