22nd July 2011, 08:26 PM
kiran mohite

Can I do MBA if I have backlogs in 4 subjects in T.Y.BCom?

i have got 50% in tybcom in 2nd attempt but with remaining 4 subjects so can i do mba?

22nd July 2011, 10:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA if I have backlogs in 4 subjects in T.Y.BCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran mohite View Post
i have got 50% in tybcom in 2nd attempt but with remaining 4 subjects so can i do mba?
MBA is the 2 Year Post Graduate degree Course and to apply for This course you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 50% marks.

But If you have get Backlogs in 4 Subjects, then you are not eligible for MBA Course Because you need to clear the backlogs First. To do MBA Course you need to passed clearly in your Bachelor degree course, Backlogs candidates are not eligible to get admission in MBA in any colleges Until you have not passed clearly in your all subjects.

So, If you are Interested in MBA Course then please complete your Backlogs first and then apply for MBA course, The admission are based on entrance test like CAT/MAT Examination and to apply for CAT/MAT examination you need to complete your Bachelor Degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks, Final Year Graduate candidates are also eligible for CAT/MAT examination.

So, I will suggest you Just clear your Backlogs First and then You are eligible for MBA Course Because no University/Colleges will give Admission to Backlogs Candidates You have to clearly passed in your Graduation Course. So Please work hard and clear your Backlogs first and then you are eligible for admission in MBA Course.
23rd July 2011, 01:08 AM
umathkavi

No, you are not eligible to take admission in any of thee colleges of MBA until you completes your graduation with atleast 50% marks in graduation.

You are not eligible until you clears your backlogs in all those four subjects and accquire atleast 50% marks in your graduation.
23rd July 2011, 09:06 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
now you have 4 back logs

How you admission in MBA

at the time of back if you have?

first clear all the back , then you admission in MBA.
23rd July 2011, 09:07 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I do MBA if I have backlogs in 4 subjects in T.Y.BCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran mohite View Post
Dear friend yes you can do MBA first you must clear your backlog subject then you can apply for MBA.................

Eligibility criteria for MBA is 50% marks required in graduation.........

Then you can do MBA course but first you must clear your backlog subjects.........

if you want to fill-up the form then you must try for clear all backlog first and then try.............

Best of luck..........
23rd July 2011, 02:12 PM
ankit049
Member+

Can I do MBA if I have backlogs in 4 subjects in T.Y.BCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran mohite
MBA is the 2 Year Post Graduate degree Course and to apply for This course you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 50% marks.

But If you have get Backlogs in 4 Subjects, then you are not eligible for MBA Course Because you need to clear the backlogs First. To do MBA Course you need to passed clearly in your Bachelor degree course, Backlogs candidates are not eligible to get admission in MBA in any colleges Until you have not passed clearly in your all subjects.

So, If you are Interested in MBA Course then please complete your Backlogs first and then apply for MBA course, The admission are based on entrance test like CAT/MAT Examination and to apply for CAT/MAT examination you need to complete your Bachelor Degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks, Final Year Graduate candidates are also eligible for CAT/MAT examination.

So, I will suggest you Just clear your Backlogs First and then You are eligible for MBA Course Because no University/Colleges will give Admission to Backlogs Candidates You have to clearly passed in your Graduation Course. So Please work hard and clear your Backlogs first and then you are eligible for admission in MBA Course.

thanking you
23rd July 2011, 09:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
MBA is a post graduate course.. You can go for it after completion of your graduation...

But as you have mentioned that you have due backlogs then without clearing the backlogs you can not apply for MBA..

As you want to go for MBA then you have to first complete your graduation without having any backlogs..

So, try to clear your backlogs first.. Otherwise it is not possible for you to take admission in MBA..

For doing MBA you have to appear in entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT..
If you want to get in IIM's then you have to crack CAT exam..

So, My suggestion is first clear your backlogs, then prepare yourself for the entrance exams of MBA..

All the best..
23rd July 2011, 10:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
MBA is a post graduate course.. You can go for it after completion of your graduation...

But as you have mentioned that you have due backlogs then without clearing the backlogs you can not apply for MBA..

As you want to go for MBA then you have to first complete your graduation without having any backlogs..

So, try to clear your backlogs first.. Otherwise it is not possible for you to take admission in MBA..

For doing MBA you have to appear in entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT..
If you want to get in IIM's then you have to crack CAT exam..

So, My suggestion is first clear your backlogs, then prepare yourself for the entrance exams of MBA..

All the best..
29th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can i join clsses for CAT during T.Y.Bcom? will it affect my T.Y studies?
10th October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi...i have cleared my tybcom in second attempt...can i do mba course
2nd October 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can i give xat and mat exam in 2020 but i have backlog in 1 subject in bcom ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?