31st May 2018, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BTech(IT) admission for a candidate with 27 marks in JEE Main and 41% in 12th Maharashtra Board?

Hello everyone, I have 41 percentage in my 12th Maharashtra State Board. I want to take admission in IT Engineering College for BTech? And I have got 27 marks in JEE Main. So, is there any possibility for getting admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  2. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  3. Possibility to appear in JEE Main for a candidate who hasn't appeared in Board exam?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Can I get admission in COEP, Pune if scored 36 marks in JEE Main and expecting 75% in 12th Board exam being NT student?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  8. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  9. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  10. Can I get admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Maharashtra if secured 72.2% in 12th BSEB and scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  13. Possibility to appear in JEE Main again from NIOS board if already passed 12th from Jharkhand Board?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
2nd June 2018, 01:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BTech(IT) admission for a candidate with 27 marks in JEE Main and 41% in 12th Maharashtra Board?

=> B.Tech. Information Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream with Mathematics from a recognized board. (Percentage required = 50%)

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get BTech(IT) admission for a candidate with 27 marks in JEE Main and 41% in 12th Maharashtra Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?