15th May 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?

Is it possible to transfer to Government polytechnic college from private while doing diploma? How to do it? Can someone please let me know the procedure to be followed for the same? Awaiting for the reply soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  2. How to change dental college to do internships?
  3. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  5. Where and when the polytechnic diploma forms for government and private colleges will be available in delhi?
  6. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  7. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  8. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  9. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  10. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  11. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  12. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  13. Can I get admission with JEXPO rank of 9056?
  14. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  16. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  17. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  18. Can I do Part time Polytechnic diploma course?
19th September 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?

No, it is not possible to transfer from private college to government polytechnic college while pursuing Diploma course. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you need to pursue three years Diploma course from the same college without transferring to another college. No change in college will be allowed once you have secured admission in Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue your three years Diploma course from the same college in which you have secured admission instead of transferring to another polytechnic college.
15th June 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?

I am studying in private polytechnic college i finished my first year but i like to study in government college in my 2 and 3 year. It is possible? And what is the procedure for that
2nd June 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i get transfer from one polytechnic college to another polytechnic college after first year?
Can i get another stream?
28th June 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

First i have got seat in govt polytechnic but tried one more time in second face so i got seat in private collage i cant pay fee in private, can i get my first collage
21st August 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Am studying diploma at private collage but I have to change to another private collage .
31st August 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what procedure privet diploma collage to privet collage same board
31st August 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure from private diploma collage to private collage same board same state
4th August 2020, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I am have completed my 1st year in polytechnic in tirupati and I wanted to continue my 2nd and 3rd years in Bangalore will it be possible to transfer
13th March 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hello.. I'm doing diploma on government polytechnic i want to can my college... currently I'm at 4 sem.....is it possible....
2nd September 2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get NOC letter from private college of cancelling the admission to get admission in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?