5th September 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer from MBNR government polytechnic college to VNR college?

Good evening Sir/Mam, I want to change my college from MBNR to VNR college because my property is in Hyderabad in Bala Nagar, this is the first time to live in the hostel in my life I am very bored in my life with out my family please what to do to transfer cog to VNR. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  2. How to transfer from one polytechnic to another polytechnic?
  3. How to take transfer from government Polytechnic college to Andhra Polytechnic college?
  4. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  5. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?
  6. Which polytechnic college I can take transfer after completing 1st year in Polytechnic Chodavaram? -- [New]
  7. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  8. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  9. Procedure to transfer from private college to government college?
  10. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  11. Can I get transferred from one Polytechnic college to another? Procedure to do so?
  12. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  13. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?
  15. Procedure to transfer from one polytechnic college to other while doing 2nd semester?
  16. How to change dental college to do internships?
  17. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
13th September 2017, 07:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from MBNR government polytechnic college to VNR college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from MBNR Government polytechnic college to VNR College for pursuing Diploma course. You need to complete your three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission to be eligible to get Diploma certificate. In case if you are not interested to pursue your higher studies in the present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in another college where you wish to pursue your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?